Monday, May 11, 2009

The Daily Commute

It has been a week since I totalled my car and have been stuck sharing a car with my wife. Did I stay stuck? I have to admit that the first few days were a little rough, Trying to get Emily to school and then racing to work, but as I drove home tonight with Triann I had to stop and smile. With all that has been going on in our life recently we don't have a lot of time to just chat. We talk all the time, but it is usually about things that need to be done, or bills that need to be paid, or decisions that we need to make. Sitting together in traffic for 45 minutes has given us a chance to just catch up a little. We are piling together our resources now to try to find another vehicle, but I have to say I am hoping just a little bit that it takes a while, just so I can spend some more time hanging out with Triann on the daily commute.

Isn't it funny how things work out?

No comments: